Redheugh are proud to be classed as a community club. That means we are integrally involved with our community and surrounding areas. Although we are a football club we are not only focused on football. We try to support the community in any way we can, including the outer communities and diversifying the services provided.
We host charity events including:
- Annual Teams Community Festival
- Ad-hoc charity events upon request
We have first class football facilities:
- We host all local youth and senior teams
- We provide training facilities for a large number of clubs, not just Redheugh teams
- We host Newcastle United Foundation events
- We host Kicks events
- We host Wildcats girls football
- For vital refreshments our cafe is legendary!!!
We are also proud to say that a large number of our ex players have moved onto semi-professional and professional clubs as players and coaches.
We always try to reach out to the Teams community and beyond, using football and fitness as a medium to help improve the community socially including its diversity and integration.
Please get in touch if we can assist or you wish to be involved in some way.
Key to our existence is the financial support provided by our fundraisers, so please do help as and when you can.